Hi there! I’m Daniel, father (and potentially husband), scientist, project engineer and computer enthusiast. I’m specialized in material characterization (by ultrasonic testing), high frequency ultrasonic immersion tank testing, advanced signal processing and pattern detection for data reconstruction and image enhancements techniques.
Currently I’m writing my PhD thesis about acoustic transducers based on plasma discharges.
Here are some articles :
- Interfacing a MS8607 sensor with Python using the bus pirate
- CFD simulations using Scientific Python
- Scientific Python - first contact
- Port expanding HAT for the Raspberry Pi
- Using githooks for generating documentation on gitweb
- Get your drive info
- Atmel ICE and OS X no 3
- Owncloud - Keine Internetverbindung
- Atmel ICE unter OS X no 2
- Atmel ICE unter OS X no 1